Our best selling student outfit for over fifteen years running, Eastman Strings’ commitment to Old World hand-craftsmanship and quality solid tonewoods and fittings begins right here with our entry level violins and violas. This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 80 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Stradivari pattern
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - 1/32, including 7/8 & 1/10
- Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and a molded thermoplastic oblong case
Eastman 80 series violins, violas and cellos are also our instrument of choice for our rental fleet. If not in stock we can also order partial sizes for purchase very easily. Email or call the shop for questions.