1994 Ibanez GB100 George Benson
Only made from 1993-96, the Ibanez GB100 is the rarest of the coveted George Benson models. This 1994 model is in fine shape, belonging to a local jazz player who gigged with it regularly. It has normal play wear for a guitar of this age and no major repairs whatsoever. Currently setup with Thomastik Flatwound 12's, this instrument plays so buttery smooth I feel like I could play it for days without stopping! The tuners have been upgraded to legendary Gotoh 510's for accurate smooth tuning. Original hard case included.
- Arched flamed maple top, back, and sides.
- Abalone bound body
- Raised maple pickguard
- 22-fret bound ebony fingerboard with GB12 inlay.
- Ebony bridge with flower inlay.
- Ebony and metal tailpiece with pearl vine inlay
- Ibanez humbucker pickups
- Four knobs (two volume, two tone)
- Three way switch