It is our goal to assist you in purchasing an instrument that you will be pleased to own and play. To that end, we encourage you to call us to discuss your needs and preferences. The more we know, the better able we are to assist you. We are knowledgeable in the aspects of instrument design and construction, playing styles, etc. relevant to your search for the “right” instrument. Free of sales pressure, our goal is to guide you in making the right choice – minimizing the need to return an instrument you have purchased.
That being said, an instrument can be returned according to the following guidelines:
1) Contact Acoustic Corner at 828-669-5162 within 48 hours of confirmed delivery time to discuss your need to return the instrument and to obtain and RMA #. No returns will be accepted that have not been arranged during the time “window” or which have not received an RMA #.
2) All items must be in original condition and deemed "as new" upon return, subject to our inspection standards. The instrument must be clean of any playing marks, with no sign of wear or damage, regardless of how minor.
3) Your return must include all the original packaging and equipment which shipped with your purchase.
4) Return shipping through UPS or FedEx (including insurance for the purchase price of the instrument) must be prepaid at the buyer's expense. In the event of damage during return shipping we cannot refund your payment, and you will need to file a claim with the shipper.
5) Return ship the instrument to:
105-F Montreat Rd.
Black Mountain, NC 28711
5) Once received, the instrument will be inspected to confirm “as new” condition. If it is accepted, the purchase price, minus outgoing shipping and a $25.00 restocking fee, will be refunded to the card used for the purchase.