Pisgah Banjo Company "Woodchuck"
A tried and true favorite hear at Acoustic Corner!
12" three ply ash. (11" rims available for custom orders only. Please inquire)
“classic” Old-Time Sound, good sustain and volume, not too bright however not overpowering. Can be muted for a more plunky tone.
- Paddle headstock
- Folk heel
- Richlite fingerboard
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional dowel stick construction
- Pisgah emblem headstock inlay
- Delrin nut
- Metallic face dots
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- Remo renaissance head
- Traditional tailpiece
- Stainless steel hooks
- Brass grooved tension hoop
- Gotoh Tuners
- Balsam Banjoworks hardware all made in USA
- PBCO clawhammer banjo strings
- Pisgah limited lifetime warranty
- Price includes Access stage one case w/PBCO logo