Eastman E2 OM Cedar/Sapele
We are fans of all Eastman products, but the E1 and E2 series guitars might be my absolute favorites. For a price tag under $600, you are getting an all-solid instrument with bone nut and saddle and a nicely padded gig bag. What we also notice is the absolutely killer neck sets on these and all Eastman guitars. Long time players as well as new students are consistently amazed at the feel, playability, and sound of these fine guitars.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Deluxe Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional